TechWhiteTechWhite

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Voice Acting Competition -1- Voice Acting Competition -1-

Next up?

I'm sorry, but I just don't hear any quality or effort in this. I mean its a good start,b ut by no means should this be anywhere near the top of the audio portal best list.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Tis ok. the real quality comes from the imagination and effort put into it. It was made in ONE HOUR. Come up with this in an our and your home free.

Awesome Is 0verrated [TEST] Awesome Is 0verrated [TEST]

Sounds rad!

My suggestions aren't worth much, but I'd drop in with the same baseline and beat but have the main riff on a different intsrument with a new riff to accent the melody. Also add another bass drop to silence (longer than the first one) and add something with a quiet high treble sound. Good luck, it really is dope so far.

DjZombAid responds:

Thanks, you don't know how much reviews like this actually help me.. rather then 'was good' or w.e. Don't get me wrong i appreciate them eviews.. just doesn't really help besides from the ego boost =]
-Aidan.

Journey to Heaven Journey to Heaven

Beggining of .............

Build this into something chron

MikeBlade responds:

Thankz for the review and I will definitely take that into consideration....please continue review my musik.

bube eulation bube eulation

Too short and too much cymbal in the bridge

Keep working on this one, its a good start.

Then I Seen Her Beauty Then I Seen Her Beauty

Excellent start

I think its awesome, but you should keep going. Don't end there. I also agree with Blackhole, the transition at 1:57 needs to be cleaned up. Keep rolling I like the direction.

Bosa responds:

Perhaps, but it wasn't meant to be a story track (as they've adopted as a name.) It's meant to be a cut scene, therefore it's short.